Object: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing the Personal Data Protection Code, and request for your consent to the processing of certain data.
1. Legislative Decree 196/2003 introduced the personal data protection code. In compliance with the provisions of this code, the processing of personal data by our organisation is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of confidentiality and the rights of the persons to whom the data refer.
2. In this context, we provide you with the information foreseen by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent to the processing of the personal data specified below for the following purposes: to manage your request for information and/or booking in order to provide you with the relevant information.
3. The provision of your data is compulsory for the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes; failure to provide your data, in part or inexactly, may result in the impossibility of providing you with the requested services.
4. If you have given your consent and until you revoke it, your personal data will also be processed for the following additional purposes:
a. carry out studies and statistical and market research; b. send by post, e-mail and/or telephone channels, advertising, information and commercial information material; c. carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities d. carry out interactive commercial communications; e. carry out customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of the services provided (also through third parties).
You may revoke your consent given for these purposes at any time by contacting the person in charge indicated in point 10. Consent for the processing and purposes set out in this point 4 is not compulsory; if you refuse, your data will only be processed for the purposes set out in point 2 above.
5. As customers or potential customers, the data subject to processing is generally of a common nature, since it essentially consists of elements of personal identification. In the event that you should indicate in the fields that do not provide for a specific indication data that, pursuant to Article 4 letter d) Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such worthy of special protection, we inform you that such data will be processed by us within the limits provided for by the Privacy Code. We remind you that in general, Article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 defines "sensitive data" as personal data "capable of revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life".
6. The data collected will be processed by paper and/or electronic means and in any case in accordance with the relevant regulations.7. We specify that our organisation implements the necessary organisational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data security, with particular reference to the provisions of Annex B to Presidential Decree 196/2003. Technical regulations on minimum security measures.8. In addition to employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may also be carried out by third parties, based in Italy and/or abroad, to which our organisation entrusts certain activities (or part of them) functional to the provision of the services mentioned above. In this case the same subjects will operate as autonomous Data Controllers or will be designated as Data Processors or Persons in charge of the processing. Any designated Processors and Appointees will receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to be able to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The third parties mentioned above are essentially included in the following categories: Credit collection companies, Companies that process traffic data for invoicing purposes, Companies in charge of printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy Companies, Credit Transfer Companies, Agents and Procurers, Franchisees, Technological Service Providers, Content Providers.9. We reproduce below the extract from Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you may exercise the following rights in relation to us:
a. obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form b. obtain an indication of the origin of the personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing c. obtain an indication of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments d. to be informed of the identity of the data controller and data processors e. to obtain information on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing f. obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data g. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law h. obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed i. obtain certification to the effect that the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymization or blocking of the data have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected j. oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection k. object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
10. To exercise these rights, please contact the data controller: Sanfilippo Daniele (Frantoio Oleario Di Sanfilippo Daniele), C.da San Pietro, 90030 Castronovo di Sicilia (PA).
Welcome to our family!
Sign up for the newsletter and get a €5 discount code valid for your first order!